At some stage or another we all go through moments where we struggle with motivation and the urge to do sweet f*ck all is high.
Motivation is one of the keys that will push you into taking action, if you lack motivation you tend to put off things that need to be done to reach your goals.
Here are my top 6 tips to getting your mojo back...
1. Remember why YOU started in the first place - The reason you do something is the driving force behind your results, when your reason is strong and emotional enough you will do anything to reach that goal. When you struggle to feel motivation it is usally becuase your reason behind the goal is not strong enough.
2. VISUALISE what you reaching your goals looks like... visulisation is such a powerful tool, if you can beleive it you can achieve it. When you visualise exactly what it is that you want and create your own motivation.
3. Make sure you have an amazing support group - Surrounding yourself with poeple who lift you higher and encourage you to be better helps fuel your fire to reach your desired goals, having a support system also helps keep you accountable - this is one of the reasons why all of my EFIT clients get access to a PRIVATE group with all over memebers so we can encourage and support one another.
4. Make time for yourself & get inspired - personally when I get into a funk I watch youtube videos about mindset, I read inspiring books, listen to music and really try to recharge my energy whilst learning at the same time. I find taking a good 30 minutes a day to find time for yourself works wonders.
5. Dream BIG, start small & act NOW - Having big dreams can inspire, but can also create a sense of overwhelm as reaching that BIG goal is far away, which is why I say start small working on your goals bit by bit will create consistency and will make you work towards the big goal day by day.
The key is to build the momentum to make you excited to start, once you get started gradually increase you momentum and get to where you want to go.
6. Take a break - This is something I struggle with personally, but the truth is if your glass is half filled you are no good to anyone which is why it is important to put yourself first and make sure you get enough rest to recharge your own batteries, when you feel well rested you are more motivated to work towards your goals. Another thing is stepping away from technology - the world won't end if you turn your phone off for 30 minutes.. Go to the beach get some salt air and breathe.
Success is not a destination; It is a journey.