1. What do you like most about the fitness industry? The crazy support networks
2. What do you like least? How sexualised it can be
3. What lead you to be a personal trainer? I initially studied PT for self interest and my love of fitness just grew from there.
4. Biggest hurdle in life? Thinking I had life figured out - haha
5. Life changing moment for you? When I passed my PT course and started beleiving I could actually do anything I put my mind to
6. Things that pi$$ you off? People with double standards and no manners
7. Favorite thing to do to relax? Take the dogs for a beach walk, or have a nice bath with a bath bomb.
8. Favorite quote? It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela
9. Current goal? Embrace my flaws, and be confident within myself.
10. What are you reading at the moment? Ignite the fire by Jonathan Goodman
11. If you could go back in time, what is some advice you would give your younger self? The classic don't get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life works.
12. What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery? I would buy a house on a decent sized block with a double lock up garage for my PT studio.
13. Where did you grow up? I grew up in Apia - Samoa, Left there when I was 10
14. How old are you? 25 turning 26 in Jan
15. First CD or tape you owned? Brittney Spears on Tape
16. Favorite type of music? R&B
17. Introvert or extrovert? Introvert
18. What are you afraid of? Heights, Snakes & Lizards..
19. Favorite cartoon as a kid? Hmm.. Rugrats or Arthur
20. Favourite colour: PINK!